7/7/07

So Simple.... blah! :)

Hi! Welcome to SuperEMOrecipes& Advice...! :P
Even no new show for today but I've got Big Annoucements and Surprises....!
For today, I've got to write something cool.. It's a song created by a genius me...

You Are My Sunshine

Verse One:
Here Comes Another Day
Another boring day
When I'm Alone, I kept thinking of you
Each day, I really, really miss you
Then you came along, no more lonely days
It's not a boring day....

Refrain:
You brighten up my day
You take the storms away
You make the sunshine
You are my sunshine

Verse 2:
You're the apple of my eyes
You kiss the tears away
You are so pretty, I couldn't take my eyes off you
I don't know if I'm in love with you
So, stay and be my sunshine

Refrain (repeated 2x)

Bridge:
Don't throw my sunshine away
Please, don't
You'rer the only sunshine
Just stay..... (repeat this line for 2x)

Refrain (2x)

Verse 1 (repeat 'till fade)

This song is my first composition in my life....
Hope you enjoy it!

Walang komento: